Saturday, September 27, 2014

"MCA Scam" Has Folks Going Wild! See Why MCA is Mind Blowing

So here's the big concern, "is MCA Legit or Scam?" The MCA Scam isn't really what it appears to be. I know you've probably read through other critiques out there in relation to Motor Club of America but none would give you the comprehensive information you need quite like this one, so continue reading because you are about to be very impressed...

Motor Club of America was founded in 1926 but freshly announced their referral program to help entrepreneur-minded individuals like you and myself be able to promote the rewards to make money.

...So, no, the so called MCA scam is really not a swindle at all. Plus the enterprise has existed for nearly many years so it isn't losing sight of business any time soon.



As to why I got started with MCA is mainly because I continually loved the notion of leveraging my income and earning money on my own terms. I used to be a security officer producing $8.50/hour but to be truthful I disliked it and always knew I was worth alot more. Deep inside I knew I had what it took to be considered a very successful marketer but just didn't know how to start. Living payday to payday wasn't for me and being out of cash every week after settling my expenses was helping to keep me burned out and low-spirited.

..I was just a 'broke' college youngster seeking a way for myself because I don't come from the wealthiest family in the area.

...And observing my mother fight to pay bills wasn't resting well with me by any means, I needed to support her in a major way.
Nonetheless the motor club of america scam opportunity truly made perfect sense to me...

The gains you receive from being an MCA representative is valuable. (please read on because I will list the benefits later in this article). Things like 24/7 road side assistance, vacation discount rates, and overall health benefits were just some of the things which stimulated my attention.

Let alone, I live in N . Y . so my auto insurance is well over $200 monthly since I'm only 23 years of age. And I never even get road side assistance, which is a disgrace, not to mention the other benefits that 'Motor Club of America' provides. Once I saw that it was just $39.95 to get started and then No more than $20 a month after that to be an affiliate, I was SOLD! ($39.95 includes your first two months in MCA)

...All I could presume was, "Are you kidding me???" My insurance agency would not give all of these benefits away for such a inexpensive fee, let alone allow me to reference others for an $80 commission...

Will your insurance agency compensate you for referring people? In case they do, please inform me! :)
Listed below are some benefits that you receive from being with the "mca scam" Motor Club of America:

1) Emergency Road Service

2) Emergency Travel and Living Expenses

3) Lawyer Service for Auto Manslaughter and Auto Assault and Battery

4) Lawyer Service for Vehicle Damage Matters

5) $25,000 Bail Bond Service

6) $500 Stolen Vehicle Reward

7) Touring and Travel Service

8) Discounts on Vision, Prescriptions, and Dental

9) Credit Card Protection

10) Personal Accident Hospital Stay Benefit

11) Worldwide Travel Assistance Program

12) Emergency Towing Service

13) Lawyer Service for Moving Violations

14) Lawyer Service for Auto Related Personal Injury

15) $500 Arrest Bond Certificate

16) $500 Farm and Ranch Reward

17) Discounts on Hotel/Motel and Car Rental

18) Personal Accident Emergency Room Benefit

19) Personal Accidental Death / Dismemberment Benefit

...Now that you've seen the massive variety of benefits you aquire for being an MCA Scam rep, I will educate you on how you get paid along with other details as well.

First and foremost, it's not necessary to refer others to the company to make money if you do not want to. It's up to you. You can just sign up to possess the benefits if you want. The second thing, the manner in which you get paid is by direct deposit. Once you are a member, you're able to link your bank account to the Motor Club of America online site so that the company is able to give you your money each week.

As a final point, you get paid $80 for each referral. Which means each member which you refer to the benefits, you get paid $80.

So when you recommend 2 customers a week, that's $160 straight into your account each and every week. Should you refer 10 people a week, that's $800 into your bank account each week. 20 references a week is $1600 for example... you get the point :)

...It has a very good and favorable comp plan which is why so many associates really like this business...

I went from being broke each week to having the ability to leave my job, purchase myself a BMW 335xi all cash money at just 22 years of age, and I've been able to take trips more frequently than ever before since becoming a member of the so-called MCA scam.

What might an extra $160 - $1600 a week do for you? Most likely pay some fees, allow you to visit several countries, or possibly even allow you to quit your job like I did a whole year and a half ago!

In either case, the 'Motor Club of America Scam' is an excellent way to make extra money from the amenities of your residence.

P.S. If you join my team, you will get access to the EXACT same system I used to be able to refer Five-Ten people from online into my MCA business WITHOUT PICKING UP THE PHONE.
~Jon Belcher
E-mail: info@livelifepaid.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneymotivatesme3
mca scam

No comments:

Post a Comment