Thursday, September 26, 2019

How to Use Law of Attraction to Create the Money You Want!|Jon Belcher exposes how the Law of Attraction will change your life!

Wow, the spotlight has finally materialized for me to debate about how to apply the law of attraction and how you can use it to increase your finances, abundance, health, and destiny that you want. Plenty of people I know have heard about this law by witnessing The Secret or listening to a friend who happens to be very in reach with their purpose. Look, it may seem that the law of attraction definition contains some kind of fairy tale idea that has never been proven. There’s documentation of many tests where the LOA proved to be a real law that is always in operation.



For Instance, I don’t recall the name of the experiment but there was a specific test  where three random groups of people were split up and told they would have a basketball free throw contest in a several weeks. The 1st group was told to actually go to the gym and practice shooting free throws, the 2nd group was told not to actually practice shooting but to instead continuously imagine themselves at the free throw line following through and making the shot repeatedly, and the final group was told to just chill at home and do nothing.

This may shock you a bit…

But when the day of the free throw contest came, the 2nd group hit the most free throw shots and they were only told to imagine themselves making the free throw repeatedly. How could this possibly happen?

The only explanation we have is the law of attraction can manifest great results in your life!

The law of attraction is a law that states your pineal gland literally brings about whatever you constantly think about. What you focus on is what you get. And this is where the ideology of ‘thoughts are things’ comes from.

…This might sound weird but, I used to struggle trying to understand how this ’brain power’ thing creates reality until I actually experienced different miraculous events happen in my life…

I can remember a time when I was wondering about this person who I hadn’t spoken to for a very long time and randomly they gave me a call while I was thinking about them.

 I can recall starting my first online corporation and all I would do was visualize finances increasing and new entrepreneurs hunting me down to do business with me, and this was when I was having a hard time in business. Some weeks went by and before you knew it, sales and new business started piling up so I know I’m a living testament that the law of attraction money principle really works!

Another time I was at this Italian restaurant thinking about one of my cousins who lived a good 6 miles away  and literally right then and there the same cousin of mine came in to order some pizza as well! I was completely speechless when this happened!

Another time I kept realizing that whenever I would randomly look at a clock I would see this EXACT time and the more I saw it, the more I started thinking about the time, and the more I started to land my eyes on the clock at that exact time (the time I will keep within my own heart). In my opinion the universe was trying to make something clear to me. It got so frequent that I started seeing the time randomly everywhere like in magazines, on social apps, on tv, on license plates etc. This is when it became clear to me that I was having a talk with God.

Here’s the key, what you are feeling in the heart is what you will receive into your life.

The thing about the law of attraction is that it never fails and it is strangely consistent. If you ever get the notion that things aren’t going your way in life or in business then I want you to start to stop and realize what is mostly on your mind. Is it lack of material things? Is it abundance? Is it your fitness? Is it wealth? If what you are thinking about gives you feelings of positivity and assurance then it’s probably the right thought.

Whatever you think about over and over again will manifest itself to you at some point, as a reality.

To be 100% truthful, thinking about something over and over again isn’t usually enough to manifest it, you should be using your visualization ability paired with your ambitious movements in the direction of what you desire. You must move with urgency while being patient

Here’s how to apply the law of attraction and get more skilled at attracting specifically what you want:

First, you want to incorporate visualization and using your pineal gland for consecutive days at a time. The better you are at imagining, ”grasping”, tasting, and hearing what you want before it’s in the physical plane, the faster you will attract what you desire to you.

Your imagination must be in line with the exhilarating feeling of serotonin being transferred into your body. This is when you’ll witness the law of attraction is beginning to work for you because the core of your body will literally feel tingly and maybe some ditsyness as you are focused on what you DO want. It’s almost like you have to focus on what you love and cast away the negative energy that has to do with anything that you dislike.

This is why the Bible drives the point home that “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”.

So is the law of attraction real? Of course it is! But you can use  it to experience prosperity and improve  your life!

Ok so here’s one last take away message before I go…

We are all  energetic beings cooperating in an energetic globe. That means that the law of attraction takes shape off of energy. Basically, whatever you give your emotional and cognitive energy to starts to erupt and fester into a breathing entity full of force and velocity in YOUR life. It works both ways for negative feelings and for positive thoughts. The law of attraction doesn’t transform against you or anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment