Saturday, October 12, 2019

3 Tips to KICK-START the Law of Attraction in Your Journey|Open up to Your God Consciousness

It was a very uneasy evening back 7 years ago as I was speedily trying to learn how to build a list, new prospects, and income for my company. I had just left an network marketing hotel mastermind and I made up my mind that I had to do strategies in my business if I wanted to change the world. So I started doing research and applying the Law of Attraction.



”What does this have to do with the law of attraction?” You might be wondering…

I was searching for training and answers as to why I was repeating to embark down a certain lane of failure in unique business ventures. At some point, I would be foolish to blame businesses and had to take accountability .

In addition, I felt like I had to prove the critics wrong. Have you ever felt a similar feeling?


Make a long story short, I stumbled upon what seemed like a wealth of knowledge. Mistakenly, I applied the law of attraction by making up in my mind that I will uncover the “secret” (wasn’t really a secret) no matter what and that I was going to do the necessary research to find it.

…After I found a millionaire mentor who was willing to sell me training on how to take my business to the next level I started to use his teachings repeatedly…

If I could allow you behind the scenes and give you a sneak peak of how the law of attraction manifestation principle literally started working in my business, it would look exactly like what’s below

3 Steps to Getting my first 1st client online working from home:

1)      I kept saying I’m going to put the work in until I get my first sale. PERIOD!

2)      I kept thinking about how life would improve once I started manifesting money on a consistent basis

3)      I started taking action day in and day out as if I already was making sales in the business

Consider yourself lucky I literally just popularized the ‘3 Step Law of Attraction Formula’ for accomplishing anything you want with you.

Truthfully, I was unaware I was applying my God consciousness to life in the beginning. I just knew I was in a sucky situation in my life and I was in gear to do whatever it took to get out. The important part is I didn’t let the negative going on in my life stop me from where I was going.

Lighting up your God consciousness has to do with reaching a super-conscious level way of thought where your Conscious and Sub-conscious part of your brain merge as 1.

Once this happens, your thought is no longer dispersed into many different areas which is not how to meet any goal. When your unconscious mind is receptive to one thing while your waking part of your brain is saying an opposite idea then this will result into confusion. The law of attraction doesn’t work best under these conditions.



Eventually, I started to get sales left and right. It seemed like I couldn’t depart from the money even if I wanted to. My mom thought I was selling illegal goods online on the internet at one point but that’s not what was going on. You see, when you uncover how to apply the law of attraction on a conscious level money just starts being attracted to you in ways that you could NEVER fathom.  Transaction after transaction just kept coming into my Paypal.

If I had even the least amount of a negative thought process I would not have been able to happily serve hundreds of customers in their business so far, nor would I have been able to start working for myself full time almost 7 years ago.

My mission is to lead MILLIONS of people to their ‘promised land’. Whatever that may be for you. We can meet their together! The reason I’ve been making so many videos discussing on the Law of Attraction and blog posts on how to develop god consciousness is because I’ve seen it work in many people’s lives, not only my own.

So, what’s stopping you?

Apply it consistently and I guarantee you will see change in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment