Thursday, October 10, 2019

How to Use Law of Attraction to Manifest the Funds You Want!|Jon Belcher explains how the Law of Attraction Manifests!

Hey my friend, the spotlight has finally arrived for me to debate about the law of attraction and how you can use it to become financially free, joy, health, and lifestyle that you have been thinking about. I wouldn’t be surprised if you heard about this law by reading 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill or listening to a family member who happens to be very in reach with their purpose. Look, it’s not that the law of attraction definition contains some kind of mysticism that has never been proven. Scientists have done many tests where the LOA proved to be a real law that is constantly proving itself.



For example, I don’t know the name of the experiment but there was a specific test  where three separate groups of people were in different rooms and told they would have a basketball free throw contest in a several weeks. The 1st group was told to actually go to the gym and practice shooting free throws, the 2nd group was told not to actually practice shooting but to instead continuously see themselves at the free throw line releasing the ball and making the shot in succession, and the final group was told to just relax and come back the day of the contest.

I don’t know if you guessed it…

But when the day of the free throw contest arrived, the 2nd group had beaten groups 1 and 3 in the contest and they were only told to imagine themselves making the free throw in succession. So “what caused this?”, you might ask.

The prime evidence is the law of attraction is real!

The law of attraction is a law that proves your pineal gland literally manifests whatever you frequently think about. What you focus on is what you get. And this is where the ideology of ‘thoughts are things’ become extremely popular.

…Surprisingly enough, I never used to understand how this ’mind trick’ thing operates until I actually experienced different miraculous events happen in my life…

I can remember a time when I was wondering about this person who I hadn’t seen for a few years and randomly they gave me a call while I was thinking about them.

 I can recall getting started in my 1st online business and all I would do was visualize finances being generated and new people emailing me to improve the hearts and minds of society with me, and this was when I was first starting out as an entrepreneur. And just like that sales and new business started pouring in so I know from personal experience that the law of attraction money idea is non-fiction!

Another time I was having pizza thinking about one of my cousins who lived a good distance from where I was eating  and literally right then and there the same cousin of mine came into the pizzeria! I was so shocked it was scary!

Another time I kept realizing that whenever I would randomly look at a clock I would see this EXACT time and the more I I landed my eyes on the clock, the more I started thinking about the time, and the more I started to land my eyes on the clock at that exact time (the time I will keep private). I felt like God was trying to give me a wake up call. It got so frequent that I started seeing the time randomly everywhere like in blogs, on social media, on subway ads, on license plates etc. This is when it became clear to me that I was having a moment of clarity.

Here’s the key, what you are feeling in the heart is what you will receive into your life.

The thing about the law of attraction is that it never fails and it is undisputable. If you find that things aren’t going your way in life or in business then I want you to start to take control of what you are giving your mind energy to. Is it lack? Is it your dreams? Is it wellness? Is it wealth? Is what you are thinking about giving you a positive emotion?

Whatever you continue to feed your mind will manifest itself to you at a later date, as a reality.

I don’t want you to get it confused, using solely your mind isn’t usually enough to manifest it, you should be using your visualization ability paired with your making business investments in the direction of what you want. Faith plus works equals a miracle!

Here’s how to apply the law of attraction and get more skilled at getting specifically what you want:

Initially, you want to use visualization and using your pineal gland on a daily basis. The better you are at imagining, ”grasping”, tasting, and hearing what you want before it’s in the physical plane, the more readily you will bring what you want to you.

Your imagination must be incorporated with the positive feeling of serotonin being released into your bloodstream. This is when you’ll witness the law of attraction is beginning to work for you because your mind and body  will literally feel tingly and maybe some ditsyness as you are focused on what you DO want. It’s almost like you have to focus on what you want and throw away the feelings that comes with anything that you wouldn’t want in your life.

This is why the the Ultimate spirit guide says “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”.

So is the law of attraction real? Yup, and there’s really no debate! But you can incorporate  it to become financially free and change  your life!

Ok so here’s one last take away message before I go…

The world is made up of  energetic beings living in an energetic galaxy. That means that the law of attraction feeds off of energy. In other words, whatever you give your emotional and cognitive energy to starts to evolve and fester into a breathing creation full of force in YOUR life. It works both ways for negative emotions and for positive thoughts. The law of attraction doesn’t change against a soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment