Wednesday, October 16, 2019

How to Use Law of Attraction to Make the Funds You Want!|Jon Belcher breaks down how the Law of Attraction Manifests!

Wow, the occasion has finally materialized for me to express about the law of attraction and how you can use it to attract any amount of money, happiness, health, and destiny that you yearn for. You’ve probably initially heard about this law by reading The Secret or listening to a therapist who happens to be very in reach with their purpose. Look, I don’t want you to think that the law of attraction definition contains some kind of mysticism that has never been proven. There have been many experiments where the LOA proved to be a real law that is constantly proving itself.



Honestly, I don’t know the name of the experiment but there was a significant one  where three separate groups of people were split up and told they would have a basketball free throw contest in a week. The 1st group was told to actually go to the gym and practice shooting free throws, the 2nd group was told not to actually practice shooting but to instead continuously envision themselves at the free throw line releasing the ball and making the shot repeatedly, and the final group was told to just relax and come back the day of the contest.

This may shock you a bit…

But when the day of the free throw contest arrived, the 2nd group went home as winners and they were only told to imagine themselves making the free throw without physically practicing. Isn’t that a little weird?

The conclusion is the law of attraction plays a major part of your success!

The law of attraction is a law that shows us your brain literally attracts to you whatever you repeatedly think about. What you focus on is what you get. And this is where the concept of ‘thoughts are things’ become extremely popular.

…To be real with you, It wasn’t clear to me how this ’brain power’ thing operates until I actually experienced various miraculous things happen in my life…

I can remember a time when I was wondering about this person who I hadn’t hung out with for a year and randomly they gave me a call while I was thinking about them.

 I can recall initiating my 1st online business and all I would do was visualize finances going up and new business partness contacting me on Facebook to do business with me, and this was when I was making no money as an entrepreneur. Soon enough sales and new business started increasing and increasing so I know from personal experience that the law of attraction money principle really works!

Another time I was sitting in a pizzeria thinking about one of my cousins who lived in a totally different city from where I was  and literally right then and there the same cousin of mine came into the pizzeria! I was so shocked it was scary!

Another time I kept realizing that whenever I would randomly look at a clock I would see this EXACT time and the more I witnessed it, the more I started thinking about the time, and the more I started to land my eyes on the clock at that exact time (the time I will keep within my own heart). I interpreted it as the higher power was trying to send me a message. It got so intense I started seeing the time randomly everywhere like in blogs, on social apps, on tv, on license plates etc. This is really how I started to realize I was having a spiritual breakthrough.

Keep this in the forefront of your mind, what you are feeling in the heart is what you will receive into your life.

The thing about the law of attraction is that it never fails and it is like a law of nature. If you come to a point where things aren’t going your way in life or in business then I want you to start to stop and realize what happens to be on your mind. Is it poorness? Is it abundance? Is it your fitness? Is it wealth? Is what you are thinking about giving you a good feeling?

Whatever you think about over and over again will manifest itself to you at a later date, as a reality.

Unfortunately and fortunately, using solely your mind isn’t usually enough to manifest it, you should be using your visualization ability paired with your working of your plan in the direction of what you want. You must move with urgency while being patient

Here’s how to apply the law of attraction and get more skilled at calling on specifically what you want:

To sum it up, you want to incorporate visualization and using your 3rd eye nonstop. The better you are at using your imagination faculty, ”grasping”, tasting, and hearing what you want before it comes to past, the more efficient you will bring what you desire to you.

Your imagination must be in line with the exhilarating feeling of serotonin being distributed into your body. This is the moment you’ll know the law of attraction is beginning to work for you because your mind and body  will literally feel excitement and maybe some nervousness as you are accepting and expecting what you want to become a reality. It’s almost like you have to focus on what you like and terminate the emotions that comes with anything that you wouldn’t want in your life.

This is why the Biblical scripture says “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”.

So is the law of attraction real? Of course it is! But you can incorporate  it to increase your pay and improve  your life!

Ok so here’s one last take away message before I go…

All of us are  energetic beings living our lives in an energetic galaxy. That means that the law of attraction runs off of energy. Basically, whatever you give your emotional and cognitive energy to starts to manifest and fester into a breathing ”organism” full of force and velocity in YOUR life. It works both ways for negative feelings and for positive thoughts. The law of attraction doesn’t discriminate against any individual!

No comments:

Post a Comment